Traditional Vegetable Samosa Recipe
You’ve had a long tiring day and you want to have a small snack or a light appetizer accompanied by a good wine, a few green salad leaves and a little tangy sauce (chutney, dressing sauce or Ketchup). We offer an easy recipe to make. Whether you are a vegetarian or not, this recipe is ideal for the family and for any event. The vegetables samosa is a dish from India, very tasty and strong in spices, it will make you travel and discover the true oriental flavours.The traditional Vegetable Samosa can now be a snack but can also be a light lunch.
You want to surprise your family and especially your vegetarian friends here step by step the realization of a traditional Indian vegetable samosa recipe.
- Heat your oil then add ginger, garlic, cumin and onion one by one. Once they are well scorched, add the vegetables cut in small dice followed by turmeric. Be very careful when frying your filling as it can burn easily. Make sure that the vegetables are the same size so you do not have big disproportionate tips during the tasting. Add salt and pepper.
- Remove the frying from the heat and drain the mixture with a paper towel.
- Take one by one samosa pasta and put the well-drained filling in each corner of the dough. Fold in a triangle two or three times. Glue with the flour mixture and water the dough. If the mixture does not stick, add a little flour to the mixture
- Fry the samosas until they are golden brown. Brown both sides.
- Introduce them in pretty plates well garnished with green salads and accompanied by sauce.
For samosas, you can use:
• Samosa pasta in supermarkets to save time and prepare your vegetables samosa.
• Flour and 25 cl of fresh water to make the glue.