Indian samosa recipe, Meat samosa recipe
Chicken Samosa Recipe
A samosa is a tasty fried or baked dish, very popular from north of Africa to China. If you ever wondered how to make some at home, follow this recipe of chicken samosa.
|Temps de Préparation||15 minutes|
|Temps de Cuisson||25 minutes|
- 2 chicken breasts chopped small
- 1/2 tsp Chili powder
- 1/8 tsp Turmeric powder
- 1 tsp garam masala
- 2 tsp Coriander powder
- 1 tsp Fennel power
- 1/2 tsp Ground pepper
- 3 Onion chopped small
- 2 tbsp oil
- 1 tbsp Ginger Garlic paste
- 1 Green chilies chopped
- 1/4 cup Cilantro chopped
- Mix the chicken and all dry spices in a sauce pan.Cook covered until the chicken become light brown. With a wooden spoon, slightly mash the chicken. Keep aside.
- Heat a non-stick pan, add oil. When hot, add onions with salt and saute until translucent.
- Add green chili,ginger garlic paste to the onions and saute until onions turns brown.
- Add the chicken to the onions and stir fry for a few minutes.
- Taste the preparation, and add more spices if needed.
- Add cilantro to it, let cook for one more minute. Keep aside.
- In a bowl, mix flour, salt and water, until the dough become soft and smooth. Knead for a few minutes. Make 8 balls out of it.
- Take one, and place it on a clean surface. Sprinkle some flour on the dough, and roll it to a thin round shape.
- Repeat the operation with every ball.
- Slightly warm up the dough for a few seconds in a non-stick pan over low heat, then remove from the pan.
- Mix 1tbsp of flour with 1 1/2tbsp of water to make a paste.
- Cute the warm dough in the middle.
- Make cone shape with one of the half and seal edges with flour paste.
- Add the chicken inside and close the cone.
Cook the chicken samosa
- Beat an egg and spread it on the unfried chicken samosa.
- Heat oil in a frying pan, the chicken samosa needs to be submerged by oil.
- Fry the chicken samosa until they turn golden brown.
- Put the crispy samosa on kitchen paper towel.
- Serve the warm chicken samosa with sauces.